Becoming a Part of Our Ohana
Watch Video Join Our Ohana
At Ohana Pacific Management we value our employees and consider everyone part of our “Ohana” family. Our core values include recognizing our workforce as our most valuable resource. We believe in empowering staff and engaging all employees to work as a team.
We are a growing Healthcare Management Company. We are locally-owned and have facilities on both island of Oahu and Kauai. We are a strength based organization seeking individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to embrace our core values for providing a living legacy of aloha for our Kupuna. We believe in hiring qualified and dedicated individuals who have the integrity and compassion in caring for those we serve.
Our Employees Enjoy
Competitive salaries and employee benefits like: medical, dental, vision and drug insurance, 401K, life insurance, tuition assistance program, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, and free on-site parking.
We are one company united by our core values. We believe each facility or project will build on these core values to enhance its community and accomplish its mission.
- Our Kupuna come first
- Our Staff is our most valuable resource
- We believe in an empowered workforce
- We emphasize teamwork
- We provide our services with integrity and compassion
- We are committed to excellence in all that we do
- We believe in the importance of a positive attitude
- We strive to continually improve our services
- We believe in supporting, providing leadership, and investing in our community
- We maintain a healthy financial position in order to fulfill our mission